Jefferson City Immigration Lawyers
The U.S. immigration system is large and complex. It operates on many different statutes and, depending on your issue, can involve various rules, regulations, deadlines, documentation, and steps you must go through to complete your case. If not done correctly and promptly, your immigration matter can be delayed or denied.
At Bandré Hunt & Snider, our experienced immigration team is here to provide you with the effective and skilled representation you need to achieve your immigration goals. Whether these goals concern a green card, a business visa, a potential deportation, or some other matter, we have the knowledge, insight, and resources needed to guide you with high-quality legal help that can make a substantial difference in the legal journey and its outcome.
Contact Bandré Hunt & Snider online or at (573) 635-2424 to schedule a confidential consultation with a Jefferson City immigration attorney about your needs and concerns today.
The United States has a complex immigration system that can be hard to navigate and understand. Each type of immigration has its own rules and process and can take months or even years to complete. That is why it is highly recommended that you work with an attorney who understands the system, can ensure your petition and applicable steps are handled properly, and can oversee the process to ensure that any complications are dealt with promptly.
Our firm handles all types of immigration matters, including:
- Green cards. This is also referred to as “adjustment of status.” A green card allows you to live and work in the U.S. as a legal permanent resident who has met certain criteria.
- Family-based visas. These allow current U.S. citizens or green card holders to sponsor certain family members for immigration into this country.
- Employment/Investor visas. Work visas are granted to those who have job offers from a U.S. employer or wish to invest in our country.
- Temporary visas. These are provided for individuals seeking temporary work, healthcare services, study programs, or other opportunities.
- Naturalization/Citizenship. Naturalization is the process by which a non-citizen can become a citizen of the United States. To be naturalized, you must meet certain requirements established by Congress and demonstrate that you have “good moral character.” These include passing exams on U.S. history and civics, establishing residence and physical presence in the U.S., and demonstrating knowledge of the English language through an interview with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- Deportation Defense. This defense is needed if you are facing removal proceedings due to violations of U.S. immigration law or background issues that prevent you from gaining lawful entry or staying in the U.S. We can help you understand your options and pursue them, such as waiver requests or appeals for review by the USCIS.
How Can an Immigration Lawyer Help?
Having an experienced immigration lawyer by your side can make all the difference when it comes to dealing with any type of immigration issue. At Bandré Hunt & Snider, we can provide guidance throughout each step, ensure that documents are filed correctly, and help you avoid potential pitfalls during the process that could result in unexpected consequences.
We know that your immigration issue is vital to you and your family or business. Our team is here to be the legal ally, problem-solver, and advocate you need in seeking optimum results.
“Dave is exactly the type of lawyer you'd want to represent you in sensitive matters.” - Crissy L.
“I would easily suggest her to anyone who asked me about good legal representation.” - T.F.