I Was Hurt In A Head-On Collision In Mid-Missouri. How Do I File A Personal Injury Claim For My Injuries?

hurt head

You Deserve Personal Injury Protection After a Car Accident in Mid-Missouri. Let Bandré Hunt & Snider’s Personal Injury Attorneys Help You or Your Loved One 

Have you or a loved one recently been injured from a head-on collision in mid-Missouri? Figuring out the next steps you need to take? Going through a traumatic car accident is difficult both mentally and physically, but you want to make sure you’re given adequate compensation for the damage done. If you’re unfamiliar with the personal injury claim process in mid-Missouri, Bandré Hunt & Snider is here to give you all the help you need.

Personal Injury in Mid-Missouri 

What Is A Head-On Collision, What Causes Them, & What Are The Consequences Of A Car Accident In The Jefferson City, MO Area? 

A head-on collision is a car accident in which one car crashes into another car driving in the opposite direction. Head-on collisions are considered the most dangerous car accident and account for at least 10% of driving fatalities. This is usually what happens when a driver crosses the line on mid-Missouri roads and crashes into oncoming traffic. Some common causes of head-on collisions include distracted driving, driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and speeding. The impacts of a personal injury from head-on collisions are serious. To name a few, these are some injuries that can result from such a car accident in mid-Missouri: 

  • Brain injury 
  • Broken bones 
  • Herniated disc 
  • Paralysis from neck or spine injury 
  • Internal bleeding or organ damage

Document the car accident & consult with a personal injury attorney in mid-Missouri 

If possible, depending on who is injured, try to get documented proof of the accident in any way you can. This will assist you later in the personal injury claim process and working out logistics with your insurance company. Once you’ve accessed the situation, police have arrived and spoken to you, it’s important to visit a medical facility even if you don’t appear to have any immediate injuries. 

Next, contact your local personal injury attorney at Bandré Hunt & Snider in mid-Missouri. Our lawyers can help you look over the facts before moving on to the costs of medical care and insurance coverage. We want you to receive the professional help you and your loved ones need to recover from this traumatic experience.

Attorneys in Jefferson City, MO 

An expert car accident lawyer in Jefferson City, MO will help you build a case to request the maximum available compensation

Once you’ve found a personal injury attorney in mid-Missouri, you will work closely with them and work to receive as much compensation needed for the situation as possible. Whether it’s for the cost of medical bills, disability, or other factors, our attorneys at Bandré Hunt & Snider will make every effort to review your situation and prepare a case. Normally, we establish who is at-fault, demands to be met, and the evidence needed to support your claim

The personal injury claim process typically ends with a court trial in mid-Missouri 

The last step for your personal injury claim is a trial, assuming the insurance companies and the other party haven’t already made a settlement. Here, your personal injury attorney will make their case and present to the court so you are fairly compensated. This may take a long time, but we are dedicated to making sure you and your family get the proper treatment you deserve after a traumatic car accident in Missouri. 

Bandré Hunt & Snider Handles More Than Car Accidents In Mid-Missouri. Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys & Get The Representation You Need Today! 

We have a team of dependable personal injury attorneys in mid-Missouri who can help you through the recovery process of a car accident. We also offer lawyers for medical malpractice, work-related injuries, and more! If you find yourself injured after a head-on collision in Jefferson City, MO, don’t be afraid to call Bandré Hunt & Snider right away.

Call An Attorney